Your jewelry is valuable to you, and while part of that is the emotional value that’s tied to its meaning, there’s also a monetary value tied to each item. It’s important that you know what you have — if it was inherited or a gift — and what your jewelry is worth. Rome has certified experts on staff ready to help. From watches, to diamonds and gemstones, we offer appraisal services for every item we sell, including your family heirlooms. The appraisal process will provide you with a detailed account that explains exactly what you have and what it’s worth. Rome’s jewelry professionals are ready to help.
Discover the perfect jewelry without straining your finances. With Synchrony’s 0% financing for up to 60 months, you can bring home your dream pieces hassle-free. Enjoy the flexibility of manageable monthly payments and indulge in the jewelry you love. Experience the joy of owning exquisite jewelry with Synchrony financing today.
Your jewelry tells the story of your life — protect your purchases and your story!
We have arranged for Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group — since 1913 — the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry, to bring our customers valuable information about helping to protect your purchase.
- Worldwide coverage against loss, theft, damage, and mysterious disappearance that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties
- Flexibility to work with the jeweler of your choice in the event of a claim
- Repair or replacement with the same kind and quality should your piece ever need it
- Protects against loose stones while they are set by your jeweler
- Affordable rates and flexible deductible options
- Certified (GIA) gemologists on staff whose passion and specialty is jewelry
Jewelers Mutual offers…
The content of this page is provided by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group. This jeweler is not a licensed agent of Jewelers Mutual and does not sell or recommend insurance. Jewelers Mutual is an alternative to other insurance companies you may be considering. Any coverage is subject to acceptance by the insurer and to policy terms and conditions.